Most common uses include:
- Wireless Driveway Alarm
- Residential and Small Business Security
- Child Monitoring and Pool Safety
- Home Automation
As mentioned before, the Voice Alert System-6 will allow you to record up to a maximum of six user recorded voice messages. You can place the six sensors in the area you feel are crucial to your home's security. You can also use it as an effective child monitor. For example, if you have a pool and are afraid that your young child might go in without supervision you can place a sensor here and have peace of mind while they are out in the yard playing by themselves. The system can also be used by small businesses to inform you of arriving buyers or uninvited guests that enter forbidden areas.
One the PIR sensors detect movement they will sound the voice message, but at the same time trigger a floodlight via one of the 4 relays on the base unit.
Voice Alert System 6 also offers:
- Easy setup and customization.
- Weather protection.
- It can send a signal 300 feet through walls and up to 1000 feet in open space
- You may add transmitters (VA-6000T) to cover as many areas as you want.
- Your sensors can be moved around the messages changed as you wish.