The camera is fully wireless, though you can use it as a wired devices as well. The choice of which mode works best for you depends mostly on your needs and preferences. You can use it to monitor your maid, babysitter or workers when you are not at home or your employees in the office. You can place it near the exist of your shop to spot shoplifters and thieves or near certain key location of your bar or club. It can also be used to monitor the parking lot or other key areas of the premises which you are securing.
If you plant to use the Low Lights, Outdoor Bullet Camera to protect your home from intruders, vandals, burglars or thieves then there are several main locations to consider placing your camera at. Statistics show that most home intruders come through:
- The back door
- The backyard
- The garage door
- The first floor window
- The front door
This statistic is really useful as it fairly accurate. Most burglars will just ignore houses with security and look for easier targets. You can buy several of these cameras to cover a much wider area, but if you are low on budget you can get some fake security camera such as the Dome Dummy Camera over at our website to increase the safety measures and protection of your home.
As for the models, there are a total of 4 possible combinations of this camera that you can buy:
- Black and white (BC-113W) Weatherproof Wired Camera with Plug & Play - $89.00
- Black and white (BC-113G) Weatherproof Wireless 2.4Ghz B/W Camera with FREE 2.4 GHz Receiver - $230.00
- Color (BC-113WC) Weatherproof Wired Camera with Plug & Play - $118.00
- Color (BC-113GC) Weatherproof Wireless 2.4Ghz Color Camera with FREE 2.4 GHz Receiver - $264.00
As you can see, all our wireless models come with a free 2.4 GHz receiver which is a splendid offer!
Here are the full specs of this amazing camera:
- Image Sensor: 1/3” CCD (B&W), 1/4" Color Interline CCD (Color)
- Resolution: 380 TV Lines
- Min. Illumination: .5 Lux/F1.2 (B&W), 1 Lux/F1.2 (Color)
- Lens: 3.6mm, Micro lens
- Power Required: 12V DC ± 10%
- Current Consumption: 200mA Max