For quite obvious reasons, not a lot of people can't afford expensive security system that even cost several hundreds of dollar each month just to upkeep them (monitoring fees and maintenance). Does this mean one is not entitled to have any sort of home security because one can't afford it? Certainly not, as always, there alternatives Why spend hundreds of dollars on a security system and pay monitoring fees when you can get the HomeSafe Wireless Security System. Don't think this is just some cheap imitation of a real system, it is actually quite an alternative to those expensive gadgets and comes only at a fraction of a cost.
This easy to operate security system will detect intruders and sound an alarm, since the alarm itself may not be enough it will take other measures as well. For example, it will dial up 5 preset phone numbers to let you know motion has been detected or a door or window has been opened in your home. A land line with "tone" dialing is required.
How it Works:
- When the door/window sensor or motion detector is triggered, it sounds an alarm and sends a signal to the base unit.
- The base unit dials the first telephone number of your programmed list.
- The person answering the call will hear a prerecorded alert message.
- That person will have the option to listen in on the room, broadcast their voice through the base unit, or disarm the system.
- If there is no answer, or if the person doesn't disarm the system, it will dial the next number on your programmed list.
- 1 base unit with AC adapter
- 1 Window/door sensor (wireless transmission up to 250 feet)
- 1 motion detector (range up to 8 yards)
- 1 remote control with panic feature for arming and disarming the unit.