This device really looks like any popular or commonly used CO2 detector which gives it a great covert advantage. It can find its place anywhere in your house and will not look suspicious. It is also a great solution for the office, your shop or a bar. The SecureShot hidden camera performs security recording easily and is quite economical. To save storage space, the camera must first be motion activated before it starts recording in real time video right onto the SD card.
This Camera is Fully CovertIt looks like a real CO2 detector and tries to imitate one too, via the written digital numbers that simulate a proper working status. Through one of the pinholes a color camera films straight forwards. The SD Card is in a hidden compartment in the back so don't worry about it standing out or being noticeable. To arm the unit you just need to press the power button on the included IR remote control. This is the only time you will hear any noise from it, and that is a short "beep" sound that indicts the camera is active.
- JPEG (Still Shot Image) Resolution 640 X 240
- MPEG4 (30fps real time video) Resolution 320 X 240
- 1X,2X, or 4X Playback Speed
- Upgradeable firmware via SD card for future upgrades
- Image size dependant on amount of motion (25kb ~ 160kb @ 30fps)
- Time/Date Stamp (when played back from unit on TV/Monitor)
- Uses windows media player on SD card playback (PC)
- Supports up to 8Gb SD card
- Approximate Video Record time 4 Hours per 1GB
Everything you need to get the camera working is included so there are no hidden fees or extra charges. You certainly get what you pay for when you buy the SecureShot CO2 Hidden Camera online from our webshop.
Once you have filmed the video you can play it back via the included cables on your TV, or plug the SD card into a computer and view it like so. Either way you will have several playback options which allow you to skip to the more important parts.