How much do you value your home's safety? Of course everyone wants to be safe and sound in their own home right? And even if you are away, the thoughts that somebody is sacking your belonging shouldn't be troubling you. However, not everyone can afford the elite type of security some houses have or pay the monitoring fees of security agencies. But you can still get a reliable system at only a fraction of the cost! Yes, the HomeSafe wireless alarm system will give you the peace of mind you rightfully deserve!
The wireless alarm system by Mace HomeSafe is a very easy to operate security alarm system which will sound an alarm and dial up 5 preset phone numbers to let you know motion has been detected or a door or window has been opened in your home! A land line with tone dialing is required in order to use the full features of the package.
How the Wireless Home Security System Works:
- Once the door/window sensor picks up a strong signal or the motion detector is triggered, they will sound a ear-piercing alarm and send a signal to the base unit to inform it of the entry.
- The base unit dials the first telephone number on the list which the user creates. This could be your cellphone number for example.
- The person answering the call will hear a prerecorded alert message.
- That person will have the option to listen in on the room, broadcast their voice through the base unit, or disarm the system.
- If there is no answer, or if the person doesn't disarm the system, it will dial the next number on your programmed list.
- 1 base unit with AC adapter
- 1 Window/door sensor (wireless transmission up to 250 feet)
- 1 motion detector (range up to 8 yards)
- 1 remote control with panic feature for arming and disarming the unit.