Each parent would give anything for their child and though playful youngsters can get themselves lost, this isn't always a reason to be cruel to them. In case you get spirited away for a second and the next you can't locate your child who is probably just wondering and exploring somewhere near by or playing hide and seek with you, you can avoid panic and frantic search and instantly locate your youngster. This is all possible thanks to a child locator device called the Giggle Bug. It is locator device disguised in a very cleaver way too look like cute clip-on bug which available in different colors.
But how does it work?
As previously stated, all you need to do is clip-on the Giggle Bug onto the child's clothing and you are practically done! The second part of the unit is the transmitter which you will carry with yourself. In case the child is missing to find a missing child, the adult easily triggers the Giggle Bug by pressing the button on the hand-held unit (the transmitter which you get). The Giggle Bug will emit a loud, distinctive, but child-friendly “beep” until the child is located. To stop the noise, the adult needs to simply reset the device.
- There are two parts to the unit - the transmitter (for the adult) and the emitter (for the child).
- The Giggle Bug range is 75-100 feet indoors and 100+ feet outdoors.
- Range varies based on environment and obstructions.
- The Giggle Bug is designed to be used with children 18 months – 6 years old.
- Comes in different colors!